Breaking News


Experiment Ensam



Experiment Ensam (Experiment Alone)”15日だとのんきに構えてたら今日公開された。


Privat Dylan-konsert bara för Wikingsson – här är hela filmen










Q: Another thing is, when you have nice memories...
The panel discussed this earlier, that technology can ruin our memories.

Fredrik Wikingsson:- Social media and all.
- You can look at your old photos...
...and you see one vacation picture and it's all you remember of that vacation.
Is that better than no pictures and maybe not remembering it at all?
But when this was documented on film...
If watch it, then that will be my memory of it.
But someone else edited it, zoomed in on things and so on.
My memory isn't really here but here...(head) and now I sound like Kay Pollack...
But it's here, and it's an abstract feeling that I can go to and relive.
But if see the video, it will be two-dimensional.

(「映像を見るとそれが自分の記憶になってしまう。誰かが編集した映像は自分の記憶では無い。自分の記憶は頭の中にある」からと、インタヴュー中に映像が流れるとそのたびに目と耳を隠していた)





Fredrik Wikingsson: I'm sure they were. They were. And it felt completely...
It was insane. It was like a direct channel to ...
I don't Know... Maybe seeing this on TV4's morning show is...
Maybe it's like, "He didn't even play well" or something, but...
I can't even explain it. I felt a lot of love him, too.
That he... He played four songs for me.
He'd never played them live before. Maybe he never will. You know?
On Dylan forums all around the world, people are going crazy.
"We've got to here these songs!"
He's never played them before.
It echoes across the whole Dylan world if he does one cover.
"He did Sinatra cover!" And millions of people search for it on YouTube.
- But this was just here!
- So, when you were there...

Q: This was part of a bigger project about doing things alone. When you sat down there, did think, "Where do I put my arms, do I smile?"

Fredrik Wikingsson: The ten minutes before it started were the longest in my life. It was dead silent. No one there. All the cameras were on tripods. I sat there for a very long ten minutes. Then suddenly someone came onstage. He nodded to me and started talking to the lighting guy. And that was Dylan. It was so surprising. I thought maybe the band would come on first. It was incredibly informal. I couldn't look - it was like staring at the sun.

Then when it started, I was grinning like an idiot. Then after the first song, I'm like... (ゆっくりと拍手した) It sounded so ... almost ironic. But if did this (激しく拍手したら) I'd seem crazy too. Many aspects of that were very interesting. I became sort of painfully aware of myself.

Q: - He said you can come any time. - Yeah, that was incredible.

Fredrik Wikingsson: When you're used to seeing artists who are real showmen, calling out to the audience, throwing flowers, then this would be nothing. But knowing Dylan... He's playd entire concerts with his back to the audience. It's very rare that he talks at all. So having him joke like that is incredible.

Q: And you know the international fervor, you've talked to the Rolling Stone, and this interview is going to be sent off to the U.S., so you can imagine... But can you describe this project briefly?

Fredrik Wikingsson: Of course, it does seem weird. There's a gaming company called Paff, whose motto is that it's more fun to do things together. And they've made videos to test that in "the Lonely Experiment." The director, Anders Helgesson, is a good friend of mine. He said, "We're taking our 'lonely' videos up a notch with Bob Dylan."
"You can't use Marcoolio. It has to be me." It's a whole series of videos that culminates in this.

Q: It gave me chills. Now, I asked you to set up Dylan playlist on Spotify. But you can't do anything normal, so you picked the worst Dylan songs.

Fredrik Wikingsson: I think that's fun. He varies so much. His high ponts are very high, and his lows are incredibly low. The worst ones are almost comical. A lot of people are going to disagree, but that's fun. I think Ain't Talkin', which is 17 minutes long, is worthless. The list is full of gems.





Now being released: The episode of “The Lonely Meeting” between Fredrik Wikingsson and Bob Dylan!


▼Mina 20 minuter ensam med Bob Dylan by Fredrik Wikingsson
Swedish (Original)
My 20 Minutes With Bob Dylan
English


照明はTV用の生明かりぽく、とても明るい。カメラはディラン用に最低でも4から5台使用されているようだ。マイクは1本、全員譜面無し…6列目に座ってるな(笑)。




Key To the Highway - New Haven, CT January 12, 1990 Toad's Place





コメントを投稿

0 コメント