Americanarama guest appearance


アメリカーナラマに登場したゲスト、ディランは一切登場しない




7/2 Memphis - Autozone Park
John Prine with My Morning Jacket




All The Best



7/10 St. Paul - Midway Stadium
Trampled by Turtles with My Morning Jacket




Wonderful

Higher Power
Alone


7/19 Bridgeport - Webster Bank Arena
Lucius with Wilco



Nothingsevergonnastandinmyway(again)

Waterloo Sunset (The Kinks cover)
California Stars



7/21 Saratoga Springs - Performing Arts Center
Garth Hudson with Wilco


Long Black Veil



Chest Fever (Wilco with Garth Hudson & Jim James)


PS
ガース・ハドスンはこの後来日し、8月2日のビルボードライブ東京には、佐野元春と来日中のダニエル・ラノワがステージに飛び入り、I Shall Be Releasedを演奏した。



Garth Hudson (Facebook)


7/26 Hoboken - Pier A Park
Brian Jackson with My Morning Jacket


The Bottle (Gil Scott-Heron cover)

Ian Hunter, Warren Haynes, James Mastro with Wilco




California Stars - All The Young Dudes (Mott The Hoople)

I Wish I Was Your Mother


7/27 Wantagh - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Beck, Cibo Matto, Sean Lennon
with Wilco




Loser



Yer Blues (Beck, Sean Lennon, Wilco)


7/28 Camden - Susquehanna Bank Center
Taylor & Griffin from Dawes, Matthew Houck
with My Morning Jacket







Waiting on a Friend (The Rolling Stones cover) with Taylor & Griffin from Dawes


7/31 Englewood - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
John Oates (Hall & Oates) with My Morning Jacket




8/3 Irvine - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Taylor Goldsmith from Dawes, Jackson Browne with My Morning Jacket



Late For The Sky


Nancy Sinatra, Jackson Browne with Wilco


Bang Bang ( My Baby Shot Me Down) - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'


These Boots Are Made for Walkin'


California Stars








コメントを投稿

0 コメント